Exciting sales position with an international medical publisher working with large pharmaceutical clients within the Benelux and Scandinavia, and through agents across the world.
Medicom Medical Publishers has been active for 35 years and is the only publisher fully specialised in peer-reviewed Conference Reports. Medicom brings multichannel conference news from over 25 American and European medical conferences to the healthcare professionals.
From our Dutch head office and local offices, 16 motivated and inspired colleagues work to get the latest clinical updates to healthcare professionals in Europe, and the rest of the world.
The horizontal structure and can-do attitude have allowed Medicom to successfully adapt and respond to the rapid changes in the media and healthcare sector. We are expanding and are currently looking for an enthusiastic Account Manager for the Scandinavian market.
As Account Manager Scandinavia you build long-lasting relationships with clients mainly from the pharmaceutical industry, and you are the bridge between these clients and Medicom’s editorial team. You will advise clients on Medicom’s portfolio and offering appropriate marketing solutions that suit the client’s needs, strategies, and marketing budget. You represent Medicom’s portfolio with a focus on multichannel reporting of 25 large, international medical conferences.
- A dynamic, inspiring work environment;
- Lots of room for input and initiatives;
- An innovative organisation that successfully adapts to changes in healthcare and media;
- A competitive salary with an attractive bonus.
Profile & qualifications
- Sales driven and proactive attitude;
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience in sales and marketing;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English and one Scandinavian language;
- Experience with pharmaceutical industry is a plus;
- Knowledge of content and media, online marketing, Google Analytics, and CRM systems is a plus.
Our organisational culture is informal, innovative, and quality-driven. We highly value proactive input and collaborative thinking when it comes improving our strategy, service, and product portfolio. Are you a driven Account Manager with enough marketing skills to understand our target audience and enough commercial skills to build and maintain partnerships? Then this is the job for you!
Initially you may have to start working from home.
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.